Purchase Harassment Prevention Training Delivered Virtually
Use this simple Online Order Form for virtual training delivery. Order as many hours as you need (2 hours for supervisors and 1 hour for employees). Upon ordering, we will work with you to schedule your training over days, weeks or even months!
Virtual Harassment Prevention Training ($450)
The above fee includes the facilitator during regular business hours (8am-5pm) along with electronic materials along with a link (per session) to access the Zoom training. Upon completion of each session, we will send you the attendance log for documentation purposes.
Option 1 (pay by the hour) 2 hours supervisory groups or 1 hour employee groups
Terms & Conditions
Employers Group / EverythingHR.com Membership. You must be a current member during the term of the project to qualify for member pricing. Should your membership not be current at time of project acceptance, Client agrees to be invoiced a 10% non-member premium. (EverythingHR Gold Membership is $195/month.)
- Ordering: The above fee includes the facilitator for up to 3 consecutive hours (option 1) or 5 consecutive hours (option 2) on the same day during regular business hours (8am-5pm) along with electronic materials. 30 minutes minimum is required between groups (with a maximum of 4 groups per day) equating to the following training combinations:
- Option 1 (3 hours): 1 supervisory group or 2 employee groups
- Option 2 (5 hours): 2 supervisory groups, or 1 supervisory group and 2 employee-level groups, or 3 employee groups, or 4 employee groups.
- Equipment. Client to provide necessary equipment including flipchart, whiteboard and AV equipment including projector (as needed and as appropriate), unless otherwise agreed.
- Mileage. The Client is responsible for mileage costs from the city center of El Segundo or San Francisco (using Google Maps) to the training city center location at the current IRS allowable rates.
- Hotel. For travel 30+ miles from El Segundo, the Client will be responsible for moderate hotel arrangements the evening before and/or evening after training each training date (not to exceed $200): Applies when training starts at or before 10am or ends after 7pm.
- Air Travel. If air travel is required, Client is responsible for cost along with local transportation (rental vehicle or ride share costs), and a per-diem of $125 for meals and incidentals will be charged per delivery and travel day without regard to actual expenses incurred. Should same day travel (air or otherwise) not be available, a $750 travel day fee will be required. If Employers Group handles any travel arrangements (air, hotel or rental), there will be a $100 administrative charge per training date.
- Cancellation & Postponement Policy: Upon confirmation of training date(s), any postponements, cancellations, or rescheduling of dates will be subject to a charge due to resources being allocated to your project that is no longer being allocated to other clients and the time associated with rescheduling. Charges are assessed at the lower of the two amounts listed.
- After Confirmation $100 charge for each affected session
- Less than 30 calendar days 20% or $350 charge of affected session
- Less than 15 calendar days 50% or $975 charge of each affected session
- Less than 7 calendar days 100% or $1,850 of each affected session
Additionally, there is a $75 fee per trainee per course when the program is cancelled less than 30 calendar days before the delivery date(s). This may be reduced to $30 per trainee per course if materials have not been branded and are returned to Employers Group in unused condition. Any balances due to either party will then be calculated (invoiced to employer or refunded to employer). No additional fees will be charged should Employers Group cancel a topic / program.