Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions were last revised and made effective as of June 29, 2017.
We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
Responsible Use and Conduct
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as “Resources”), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that:
- In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account(s).
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited. Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we may not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
- Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
- Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any EverythingHR employees or representatives.
- We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment, does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless EverythingHR and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are “as is” and “as available”. This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
- The use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements;
- The use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors;
- The information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable;
- Any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
- Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
- No information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from EverythingHR or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of services. EverythingHR will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
To read EverythingHR Membership Terms of Service, click here.
Our compliance products set the industry standard. That’s why, if you are not 100 percent satisfied, you can simply return your unused purchase of any non-virtual products within 30 days for a full refund. Please note: Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
We accept the following as payments: Checks, American Express, MasterCard, Visa and Paypal. We also take payments by phone.
We accept orders through our phone. Please call (833) 447-9111 to place any order.
For orders in California, sales tax is calculated at state level. For orders outside California, there is no sales tax.
The Internet Tax Freedom Act, signed into law on Oct. 21, 1998, does not, as some have asserted, preclude sales and use taxes on any and all commerce conducted over the Internet. State and local governments are allowed to impose sales and use taxes on all such electronic sales, provided that the tax (and its rate) are the same as that which would be imposed on the transactions if they were conducted in a more traditional manner, such as over the phone or through mail order.
Return & Refund Policy
All non-virtual products may be returned within 30 days for a refund. Shipping and handling are non refundable. A 15 percent restocking charge will be assessed after 60 days on all returns. No credit will be given after four months from the date invoiced.
A return authorization number is required for all returns. Call (833) 447-9111 to obtain a return number. All shipments must be returned via UPS or other traceable method (certified/insured) to prevent loss. Any package returned to the Employers Group but not received (lost) will continue to be due and payable.
Items missing from the delivery must be reported within 30 days.
Please use this shipping address for returns:
400 N. Continental Blvd.
Suite 300, El Segundo, CA 90245
Secure Payments & Data
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and PayPal to encrypt your credit card number, name and address before transmission, so only Employers Group is able to decode your information.
To be sure your connection is secure, look at the bottom status bar of your browser window. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending on your browser), the SSL is active and your information is secure. Most browsers offer additional security alerts as well.
With regard to overall security, we always use industry standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving data exchanged with our site. The facilities that house our servers are physically secured to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of all data and information collected.
All content and materials available on everythinghr.com, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of EverythingHR, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by EverythingHR.
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
This website is controlled by EverythingHR. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. By accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of our state (California), without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any services through this site.
Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts you hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, EverythingHR EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Handling Client Complaints and Suggestions
Questions, comments and requests regarding this User Agreement are welcomed and should be addressed to email@example.com. If you wish to contact us further, please find complete contact information on our contact page.