Affirmative Action/EEO Training
Exciting news for all you Affirmative Action/EEO enthusiasts out there!
The Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) and individual States require that Government Contractors hold formal Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity training for all persons involved in making employment decisions.
Contact us today for pricing on AAP training SuzanneO@EverythingHR.com
AAP/EEO Training for Managers and Supervisors
EverythingHR‘s Affirmative Action Plan/Program now includes a full training product for your managers & supervisors offering a more in-depth look at the most common day to day challenge.
Each session includes appropriate information in the following categories:
- OFCCP Regulations
- Manager’s Role
- Compliance Tips
- OFCCP Trigger Points
- Exposure for Non Compliance
AAP/EEO Training for Human Resources Professionals
The Human Resources Department often shoulders the Affirmative Action Plan responsibility.
Our AAP training for HR can be customized to cover affirmative action subjects that will best equip your HR professions in AAP/EEO.
Training for Human Resources Professionals is for all people involved in the following:
- Pulling the AAP data
- Recruiting, applicant tracking, selection, and hiring
- Understanding compensation and pay equity analysis
- Job title creation & job descriptions
- Selection for transfers, promotions, demotions, and rehires
- Selection for layoffs and other involuntary terminations
- Employee training, continued education, and tuition assistance
The recently-completed series of Affirmative Action training sessions have been a success. We know this will be of benefit to you and a great enhancement to your compliance program.
Additional Upcoming – Webinars and Onsite Training
- Affirmative Action Recruiting and Applicant Tracking – OFCCP Compliance in Recordkeeping
- Adverse Impact in Hires, Promotions, and Terminations – Avoid Suspicion of Significant Disparity
- Affirmative Action Plan Implementation – My AAP is complete, now what do I do next?
Dates and Times: to be announced
All training sessions – hosted by EverythingHR
Handout materials – provided by EverythingHR
Dates & Times – EverythingHR will confirm the availability of training dates and times as soon as possible and will confirm and hold training dates upon receipt of signed proposal and deposit.
The EverythingHR Affirmative Action Team has qualified specialists who can work with you to handle your most difficult issues. Our training team will assist you in the development of business solutions for your most challenging EEO/AAP issues.
Why do you need to train?
The front page of the OFCCP posts cases of U.S. companies vs. the OFCCP
https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/ – EVENTS & NEWS