About EverythingHR’s Professional HR Management Suite
Empower your team with advanced HR management solutions.
EverythingHR’s Professional HR Management Suite, powered by our partner, BLR, provides valuable information and analysis on legal, legislative, regulatory, and economic developments that impact the business environment across the nation and throughout the world. You can search for new and documented information on HR topics and provide supporting analysis on how it affects your business and your workforce.
With your membership, you receive unlimited access to our full suite of tools and resources designed to help your team save time and maintain compliance. Our comprehensive suite of productivity and compliance resources is updated daily and covers all 50 states and local ordinances. You can feel confident knowing that your tools and information are always up-to-date!
- Federal & State Topic Analysis – Side-by-side, plain-English analysis, guidance, and related resources in all key HR topics.
- State Law Chart Builder – Save hours of research time – create custom, fast-read summaries of state and federal requirements across 75+ challenging areas of HR compliance.
- 1,600+ Checklists, Forms, & Training Materials – Ready-to-use downloads across 400+ topics, allowing you to complete your tasks and move on with your day.
- Actionable News – When new laws or regulations are announced, you’ll be the first to know.
- FLSA & California Exemption Audit Tool – Gain peace of mind that your FLSA and California exemption practices are in compliance with automated risk assessments and an employee classification tool.
- Job Description Manager – 1,000+ job descriptions, ready for your customization, complete with team based approvals.
- Employee Handbook Builder* – Build, update, and customize a state-specific, cloud based employee handbook with one simple tool https://ed-danmark.com.
- Sample HR Policies – Review and access hundreds of model federal handbook policies.
With EverythingHR’s partnership with BLR, each member company receives unlimited seat access.