According to Conference Board research, CEOs rank “human capital” as their top challenge; however only 27% of leaders feel they are “very prepared” for this challenge and only 9% of HR leaders feel their leaders are ready. Most leaders are simply not prepared to meet tomorrow’s human capital challenges. EverythingHR‘s Leadership Academy provides the tools and skills leaders need.
While beneficial for any leader, the Leadership Academy has been optimized for informal, frontline leaders, and mid-level (department) managers. Senior and executive-level leaders can receive an executive summary and the benefits of the training without the need to personally attend all sessions through an introductory (3 hour) course — Reinforcing Leadership Development. After which, manager guides are provided so that training can be supported outside the classroom, which significantly increases the return-on-investment of this talent development solution.
Option 1: On-Site, Private Instructor-Led
You choose the courses, times, duration, trainees, and locations. We will customize the program and deliver it onsite at your organization’s facilities anywhere. Plus, state funding can be used to offset the cost in California and elsewhere (where available). Due to COVID-19, in-person sessions have been reduced and are dependent on local and state requirements for group size: See Option 2.
Option 2: Virtual, Instructor-Led (Public or Private)
Utilize this virtual instructor-led delivery for individuals or for a group of leaders. This program is delivered for 4.0 hours once per week (32 total hours).
There are only four cohorts in 2023.
Eight week programs begin: January 13, February 9, May 12, July 7 and October 12. All sessions are 8:30am-12:30pm PST.
Session 1: Leading Others (and Behavioral Styles)
Session 2: Communicating for Leadership Success
Session 3: Collaborating and Dealing with Conflict
Session 4: Coaching for Peak Performance
Session 5: Setting Goals and Reviewing Results
Session 6: Engaging and Retaining Your Talent
Session 7: Driving Change
Session 8: Maximizing Team Performance
Option 2 includes the following:
- Eight highly-interactive facilitated small group sessions (via Zoom). To participate, each attendee will need a (1) web connection, (2) web camera-enabled computer, (3) two-way audio via computer or phone connection, (4) trainees must download free Zoom software.
- Upon request, complimentary access to a one person, one-year license to 75+ eTraining courses via eTrainingPortal.com. Supervisory Law is included eTrainingPortal. All courses are available for self-enrollment.
- One behavioral assessment, which is shared directly with only the participant.
- Materials, job aids, reports and resources for eight instructor-led modules.
- Electronic certificate will be provided upon completing the eight virtual instructor-led training (VILT) sessions.