Alert: OFCCP is Mailing Audit Scheduling Letters
The audit scheduling letter is a notification that the site location noted on the top of the letter is scheduled for an OFCCP compliance review (audit).
What happens when you receive an Audit Scheduling Letter from the OFCCP?
You have 30 days from the date you receive the letter to submit:
- Your current Affirmative Action Plan under: EO 11246, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act & VEVRAA.
- All items on the itemized listing on the letter.
When the OFCCP conducts an audit, they will notify you in writing by sending you a scheduling letter for:
- Establishment Review
- Compliance Check
- Section 503 Review
- Corporate Management Review
- Alert your top official at your location.
- Alert your mail room.
- Have your 2019 Affirmative Action Plan(s) up to date, including all items on the new scheduling letter.
- Do not try to go through an OFCCP audit without professional support.
- Conduct meaningful recruiting for protected classes, minorities, females, veterans, and disabled.
- Keep applicant tracking systems or manual applicant tracking log up to date
- Keep all job posting print screens
- Conduct Affirmative Action EEO Managers Training
- Extend Voluntary “Self ID Forms” as early in the applicant process as possible.
Contact us to to request a proposal for:
- Affirmative Action Plan
- OFCCP Audit Support
Failure to respond can result in an even more extensive audit, a conciliation agreement, or a consent decree.
Contact us today if you need a proposal, have questions, or need further assistance.
Request Your Proposal Now